Please consider if you meet the following qualifications before filling out an application:
- Must be tax exempt under Section 501c3 of the Internal Revenue Code.
- We do not grant money for salaries, to individuals, foundations or sports teams.
- Must be a nonprofit (501c3 status with a verifiable Tax ID) organization that effectively delivers support for basic critical needs of food, shelter, or emergency medical assistance and/or effectively address Early Childhood issues (birth to age 5) in the counties of Chester, Lancaster, and York counties.
- We only serve the Chester County school district, Lancaster County school district, and Fort Mill school districts.
- If you are seeking a grant bigger than $35,000 or have never applied for a grant, please contact the consultant that serves your area. Typically, for capital campaigns, we like to see other funders in place that support your project.
- The maximum amount for emergency grants in a calendar year is $5,000.00.
- We no longer provide grants for fundraisers and sponsorships.
Applications will be available year-round but are due by either March 1st or October 1st. Decisions will be made by the Community Boards in early April and in early November.